Mar 17, 2020 / By admin
📢 COVID-19 UPDATE
Updated: April 30, 2020
COVID-19 Relief | Insurance Company Update
We have provided a summary of insurance companies offering relief to those impacted by COVID-19. Company relief measures are rapidly changing, making it difficult to maintain up to date details on this web page. For accurate information on relief measures and professional consultation on your insurance, you must contact a Breckles Insurance Broker.
As your trusted insurance broker, we’re here to help guide you through this challenging time. We will work with you and your insurance company to find the best solution. Lets connect to discuss your business or personal insurance needs.
Aviva – April 8, 2020
• Temporarily suspending policy terminations for non-payment of premium.
• Temporarily suspending fees due to non-sufficient funds.
• Working with customers who are currently facing policy termination in order to defer payments during this time.
• Aviva is freezing any premium increases at renewal, meaning customers will keep the same auto insurance premiums for their next 12-month policy term, until further notice. This applies to renewals mailed on or after April 17 or upon regulatory approval in their province, whichever is later. Customers who have had significant loss or traffic violation activity may not be eligible for this benefit.
🚩 As of April 6, Aviva Canada has been providing free roadside assistance to police, paramedics, firefighters and healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic. They do not have to be Aviva Canada customers to call 1-844-398-2001 for free roadside assistance.
Economical – April 28, 2020
• Flexible payment options, including payment deferrals and waived NSF fees
• Payment plan adjustments to update the method or frequency of payments
• Reduction of auto insurance premiums by limiting coverage or reducing the number of annual kilometres driven — our enhanced annual kilometres discount could save customers on average up to 15% off their premium until June 30, 2020
• For customers taking their car off the road completely, they could save up to 75% on their premium
Intact – April 14, 2020
• Receive a 15% reduction on average in personal auto premiums for three months. These savings apply to customers that have changed their driving habits. Apply by June 30, 2020. Apply here
Northbridge – April 16, 2020
• Loss prevention guide.
• Automatic 15% premium rebate for three months.
• Payment penalty consideration.